1. Always point the muzzle in a safe direction.
2. Treat every firearm or bow with the same respect you would show a loaded gun or nocked arrow.
3. Be sure of your target and what is in front of it and beyond it.
4. Unload firearms and unstring conventional bows when not in use.
5. Handle firearms, arrows, and ammunition carefully.
6. Know your safe zone of fire and stick to it.
7. Control your emotions to maintain a safe environment.
8. Wear ear and eye protection.
9. Don't drink alcohol or take drugs before or while handling firearms or bows and arrows.
10. Be aware of circumstances that would require added caution.
© Copyright 2019 Dovesoutdoors.com - All Rights Reserved